Optimity is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Application Consultant to join our growing team in the Nordics. We’re looking for a team player with lots of energy who shares our passion for using the latest technology to optimize our customers’ supply chains.
Together with a team of skilled consultants, you will be responsible for designing our customer’s solutions. You will also have a leading role in our pre-sale activities.
The role requires a keen interest in supply chain management and software configuration. In addition, you enjoy building great relationships with customers and take pride in delivering successful projects, on time and within budget.
About the role
- Initially, you’ll be involved in a few projects where you have the chance to familiarize yourself with our software and how it’s configured.
- You’ll work with existing accounts to develop the customer relationship and improve the solution, supported by other senior consultants.
- You’ll also have responsibility for new client implementations, leading both the design and overall project management.
- You’ll also be involved in setting up demos and running pre-sale meetings together with members of the sales team.
Optimity has offices in Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg, so you can choose where you want to be based.
Some work will be on the customer site, and travel is required from time to time, primarily in the Nordic region.
Background & Skills
- MSc, preferably with a focus on supply chain management and/or computer science.
- 5-10 years of work experience implementing supply chain software or SCM related functionality in ERP projects.
- Project management experience.
- You are curious, analytical, open to new opportunities and ready to take on new challenges.
- You have a good understanding of SQL or other structured programming languages.
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]