Optimity is looking for a Senior Angular Software Engineer to join our small but growing engineering team in Sweden.
We’re in the midst of developing new product features and finishing off the conversion of our world-leading enterprise software system into HTML5 Angular.
As a Senior Angular Software Engineer in the Optimity team, you’ll be working closely with an agile team consisting of other full-stack software engineers, Product Managers, and other key stakeholders based in both Europe and Australia. You will be influential in defining the future of the product, as well as the Optimity software architecture as we continue to evolve.
For the past decade, Optimity has been challenging the supply chain planning status quo. Our mission is simple – to offer companies planning software that is easy to implement and use, but also powerful enough to optimize the most challenging supply chains.
To date, both local and international household names like Snackbrands, Trelleborg, John Soules Foods, Petronas, Orkla and Vita Coco rely on our supply chain software for their success.
The company was founded in Sydney and now we have offices in Sydney, Sweden, Singapore, US, and New Zealand. We’re a small, friendly, highly-driven team with nationalities from all over the world. Our head office is in Stockholm and we also have teams in Gothenburg and Malmö.
Who are we looking for
- 8 years+ relevant software engineering experience within a product organisation or startup environment
- Expert knowledge and 5 years+ experience with with Angular 2+
- Being a subject matter expert on all things Angular
- You need to be a self-starter as you’ll be owning development
- Experience working in an agile team
- Experience working with new MS technology (C#) stack is preferred but not needed
- SQL knowledge is also an advantage but not needed
Why join Optimity
- Working with a small, friendly, highly-driven team with nationalities from all over the world
- Get a chance to make a huge impact on the business and our architecture decisions
- Working with the latest technologies together with other smart and passionate engineers
- Flexible working hours and conditions – even before the global pandemic, team members had flexible work from home options.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].