Our Singapore office is looking for a talented, motivated consultant to join our specialist team.
Optimity provides intelligent supply chain planning solutions for manufacturing and distribution companies. Our mission is simple – to offer planning software that is easy to implement and use, but also powerful enough to optimize the most challenging supply chains. We pride ourselves at being the very best at what we do. Our team consists of experts with years of supply chain know-how and deep industry expertise. Are you ready to join us?
About the role
This position will appeal to someone who is seeking to take the knowledge they have gained in a supply chain planning or production planning environment into a new exciting direction.
In this role you will:
- Perform business scoping exercises, identify areas of improvement
- Define business requirements
- Run workshops with clients
- Design and build the customer solution
- Design business processes around the solution
- Provide ongoing support and communication with the client
- Ensure we are meeting client expectations
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in computer science or engineering
- Experience with production or distribution planning and/or scheduling solutions
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server
- You are intelligent, curious and tech-savvy
- In the early stages of your career seeking to advance
- You have a strong analytical streak
- You have an agile mindset and the ability to take initiative
- You are a team player and can confidently communicate
- You are a proactive, results-driven and able to work in an environment with great freedom and responsibility.
The role is based in Singapore and is a permanent position. As this is a consulting role, you can also expect some travel to client sites.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing software business that is expanding globally. If you are seeking to take your career in a new exciting direction where your talent and motivation can really make a difference, and work in in a business that really values its employees and offers flexible work conditions then apply now.
We look forward to receiving your application at [email protected]