Optimity is looking for a Supply Chain Application Consultant to join our growing team in Sweden. We’re looking for someone with lots of energy who will share our passion for using the latest technologies – including machine learning – to optimize our customers’ supply chains.
You’ll be joining a highly skilled team of consultants with plenty of opportunities for personal development and growth. You’ll work closely with both our customers and in-house teams to deliver innovative, creative solutions. The role requires curiosity about supply chain business processes and software configuration.
About the role
Examples of tasks:
- Capturing and analyzing customer planning requirements
- Working collaboratively to design supply chain solutions – the focus is always on optimizing profitability for our customers.
- Solution configuration
- Integrating Optimity with existing business systems
- Solution testing
- Showing customers how to leverage Optimity to get as much value as possible.
The aim is to quickly progress to a point where you are ready to take on a greater responsibility towards our customers.
Optimity’s Swedish offices are in Stockholm, Malmö, and Gothenburg. We are currently looking for colleagues to join our teams in Stockholm and Malmö. Some work is at customer sites, and travel will be required from time to time, primarily in the Nordic region.
Background & Skills
- MSc, preferably with a focus on supply chain management and/or computer science.
- 0-2 years’ work experience.
- You are curious, analytical, open to opportunity, and ready to take on new challenges.
- You must be fluent in both Swedish and English.
Nice to haves
- It is a plus if you have experience in supply chain and/or software implementations.
- Basic programming skills are an advantage, especially SQL. It is, however, not a must. It is more important that you are open to learning it.
Why join Optimity
- You’ll be working with the latest supply chain optimization technologies, including machine learning.
- You’ll be part of a team of smart and passionate people who love what they do.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
- Interesting projects that make a real impact.
- Flexible working hours and conditions.
- We work with leading manufacturers in the Nordics and globally.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 20 March 2021.